The Rolling Car Mat is the most versatile auto sliding mat ever to make your life simpler.
- With zero ground clearance, this
wheel-lesscreeper takes the stress out of working in tight, low clearance, and hard to reach places.
- The Rolling Car Mat won’t damage expensive floor finishes, and still works on rough or uneven surfaces.
- The patented multi-layer construction is high-strength, durable, oil and puncture resistant.
- Super slick inner layer acts like a
wheel-lessmachinery for effortless movement even on rough or uneven surfaces up to 5 feet without the need to reposition.
- Inner layer acts like millions of tiny ball bearings for effortless maneuvering in all directions by rolling;
- It's easy to get on and off.
wheel-lessmechanics creeper weighing in at only 3 pounds is easy to store and maintenance free.
- Provides comfort due to its smooth insulation.
- It comes with integrated straps for quick and easy retention for storage.
- Easy to store in your trunk, under the car seat, in the RV or anywhere else you may need it.
You’ll love how easy and convenient it is to use and might just want one with you wherever you go.
- Zero ground clearance
- Lightweight (3 pounds)
- Oil and water resistant
- Puncture resistant
- Works on uneven surfaces
- Easy to take with you
- No wheels – no weight limit
- Will not damage expensive flooring
- Move heavy objects with ease
- Easy to slide and maneuver
- Comfortable stadium seating
- Easy to clean
- Easy to carry
- Size: 70*150cm / 60in x 28in
- Material: PU + Sponge + Polyester
- Color: Black
Package included: 1 x Car Repair Mat
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
The Estimated Delivery Time is 7-18 Days within US and 2-4 Weeks Worldwide.
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD | AMEX | DISCOVER | GOOGLE PAY
This product will do the job, and it looks like it will be easy to work with over the long term,
Im very happy with this mat.. I recommend
Gets you down low. Stores easily. I use it on my Rv.
Great idea for working underneath your car. Slides you back and forth with ease. I'm happy with it so far.
This thing works! I needed something To work with little clearance. Even though I thought it was expensive, I gave it a try. Slides on itself better than most creeper rollers. Seems to resists dirt and oil. One caution, be careful walking on it. The material is slick and you can slip and fall.
..% of people buy 2 or more