International Ring Sizing Chart Conversion
HOW TO FIND YOUR RING SIZE:
To measure the ring size you need the following:
- ✔️ A strip of paper
- ✔️ Ruler
- ✔️ Pen/marker
How to measure:
- ✔️ Cut a thin strip of paper about 100 millimeters long.
- ✔️ Wrap the strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle. Aim for a comfortable snug fit.
- ✔️ Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
- ✔️ Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters to give you the circumference.
- ✔️ Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart below.